Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Who is liable if something were to happen on the homeowner's…

Customer Question
Who is liable if...

Who is liable if something were to happen on the homeowner's association's road? like an accident for instance.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?

No just looking into it I own several acreas of land and want to break it up into lots without putting a culdisack in, just a smaller road.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the land located?

In Massachusetts

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Sorry, what are the fees for this info?

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Real Estate Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Further questions, who would pay the taxes on the road that the land is on?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/26/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: DamienJD, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Lawyer

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

Are you saying that the road is on a part of the land of the HOA?