Real Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified real estate lawyer who will answer your question

Barrister, Lawyer

More related answers
All real estate lawyers are VERIFIED
I have a verbal contract with someone who is trying to
Ray, Lawyer
i have a verbal contract with someone who is trying to purchase a house from me. they paid a $10,000.00 deposit and monthly rent on the house of $400.00 until last month, they have violated the verbal… read more
I informed my tenant 2x's there was a problem with the front
Loren, real estate lawyer
I informed my tenant 2x's there was a problem with the front door lock. Tenant was supposed to be present on an agreed day and time tenant was no show no call I had to change front door lock to get in… read more
I have a person living in my home who hasn't paid the rent
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
I have a person living in my home who hasn't paid the rent we agreed on. There was never a formal rental agreement made. The agreement between us was verbal which by not paying the agreed upon rent on… read more
I sent emails to the zoning department in Douglas county because
Ely, Counselor at Law
I sent emails to the zoning department in Douglas county because my neighbor is selling and detailing cars from her property. The zoning official said she would not give names or email out but she did… read more
Hello. My father left me and my two siblings his house three
Richard, Owner
Hello. My father left me and my two siblings his house three years ago when he passed. The house is in all three names. My brother and sister (and her husband) have been living in the house; I have no… read more
IN CONTRA COSTA COUNTY, CA. A WOMAN LIVED WITH HER BOYFRIEND IN A HOUSE HE OWNED WITH HIS
Dimitry Esquire
Dimitry Esquire, Attorney
IN CONTRA COSTA COUNTY, CA. A WOMAN LIVED WITH HER BOYFRIEND IN A HOUSE HE OWNED WITH HIS BROTHER AND FATHER. HE DIED, SHE REMAINED IN HOUSE, WONT MOVE AND IS INCOMMUNICADO, NEVER HAS PAID RENT OR AGR… read more
My mother lives in an apartment. Her son (my brother) moved
Dimitry Esquire
Dimitry Esquire, Attorney
My mother lives in an apartment. Her son (my brother) moved in approx 2 years ago, has never paid rent, became a hoarder, and was recently arrested for dealing drugs out of the apartment. He has left … read more
Hello. I am going to court tomorrow to evict a tenant. I am
RobertJDFL, Attorney
Hello. I am going to court tomorrow to evict a tenant. I am very nervous that she will prevent a case of sympathy as she is probably the best actress I've ever met. She has bounced 2 checks for March'… read more
My parents allowed my friend of 20 years to move on an acre
Richard, Owner
My parents allowed my friend of 20 years to move on an acre of their land after her parents passed and her husband left. There was a verbal agreement between my parents and her that she would start to… read more
We own a section 8 house where the Housing Authority was to
Ray, Lawyer
We own a section 8 house where the Housing Authority was to pay $550.00 a month for the tenant. About seven months ago the tenant got a job and the HA paid only a supplemental share of $82.00 and made… read more
We have a investment house in Houton. And we rent this house
KimberlyLaw
KimberlyLaw, Principal Attorney
We have a investment house in Houton. And we rent this house to a black family through the agent. But the tenant has trouble with her neighborhood. Some neighbors complained our tenants and said she a… read more
I am an active duty Soldier staioned in Iraq. Prior to deploying,
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
I am an active duty Soldier staioned in Iraq. Prior to deploying, I hired a property management company to rent my house and "manage" it while I was gone. I specifically told them that I wanted them t… read more
We got a eviction notice stating that we must vacate our apartment
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
We got a eviction notice stating that we must vacate our apartment in 7 days , for failure to pick up the trash by the door. Our rent was always paid on time .What can we do?… read more
I have a tenent who has not paid the rent this month on her
ctlawyer
ctlawyer, Attorney at Law
I have a tenent who has not paid the rent this month on her 6 month lease and has trashed my house over the last 4 months. I have verbally given her notice to be out by Sunday at 5pm. If she is not, w… read more
I have a neighbor who is renting the house next door to me, ...
AlanM
AlanM, Law Degree
I have a neighbor who is renting the house next door to me, that is in the business of selling drugs, having late night backyard parties, loud music, yelling, disturbing the peace, foul language, what… read more
we have a renter that is 5 months behind on the ...
Ellen, Attorney
we have a renter that is 5 months behind on the rent. we gave her a 3 day notice to quit at the first of the month. it seems now she has moved out. yet there are still items like the stove, washer and… read more
There is a patio easement in our property. That concrete ...
kbmlawyer
kbmlawyer, Doctoral Degree
There is a patio easement in our property. That concrete patio has caused us many problem with our next door neighbor. We bought this house from the same neighbor. She told us that part of the concret… read more
I own a home rented to a woman with children that a ...
Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Attorney
I own a home rented to a woman with children that a portion of the rent is paid by our local HUD office. The lease ends today, May 31, 2008. I have a lease with an other group that begins in the middl… read more