Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have a client who is a vulnerable adult who was coerced in…

Customer Question
I have a client...

I have a client who is a vulnerable adult who was coerced in to consigning a real estate loan and now the woman who coerced him to sign won't talk to him and refuses to refinanced to remove him from the loan and title, deed. What can we do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has your client taken so far? Has he prepared or filed any paperwork?

He is disabled and has limited income so all we have tried so far is to contact her and ask her to help us

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

St Cloud, MN I believe that Sterns county

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She is consistently late on the mortgage so it is impacting his limited credit and jeopardizing his county and state assistance

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/26/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - how was he coerced and what are his disabilities?