Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

When a judgement is placed on a property the owner was

Customer Question
served the property is to...
When a judgement is placed on a property the owner was served the property is to be sold to cover artterny fees in a law suet he lost. What happens if the owner logged the property when he found out he lost it and was going to be sold? He was told he was not to do anything to the property. It was no longer his?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/26/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
RealEstateAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you clarify what you mean when you stated that the owner logged the property?