Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Can a person tear down and remove lumber from building on…

Customer Question
Can a person tear...

Can a person tear down and remove lumber from building on undivided property?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?

No. She was teari.g down the building today. She said.it was her property and she was tsking the lumber to her house which is.located ofg the undivided property.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

Her house is located in the same county in Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I own 50% of the property she owns 25%

Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/26/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 30 days ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your real property law question this evening. I'm attorney Bill assisting you with your request.

If the property has no clear boundary line this is something you could settle or submit to the District Ct for a declaration.

In the interim meantime to stop the continued lumbering and or larceny from the property you can file an application for a preliminary injunction ordering this person from refraining from doing this until the court has a full hearing on the rights of all parties in relation to the contested party.

You may need an attorney to file this type of suit due tot he complexities involved.

We are here to help so please follow up with me as required.

In return your positive feedback is much appreciated.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated in this regard.

Best

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer