Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Buying a house from a individual what do I need to transfer…

Customer Question
Buying a house from a...
Buying a house from a individual what do I need to transfer the deed and how do I go about it
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/25/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 29 days ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Is there going to be lender involved or a cash sale or what?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Buying from a individual this years taxs have not been paid I agree to pay them. Cash sale
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
It's not much of a place for it for 5k

So you can do a cash deed here.You might want to use a title company to prepare the deed if you have any questions about title, easements, tax liens, etc.

Free forms if you want to do this yourself

https://eforms.com/deeds/ky/kentucky-general-warranty-deed-form/

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks

If you can positive rate5 stars it is always much appreciated.

Ray, Lawyer