Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

What do you do when a owner who works the front gate tells…

Customer Question
What do you do...

What do you do when a owner who works the front gate tells owners not to vote and not get a quorum and keep the board like it is.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Corona cal. we where a non- profit now with out telling owners they made us a stock co-op for tax

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The board lease our bar out and made this guy a partner of our association with out anyone knowing and keeps willfully violates are cc&r's and by-laws.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/24/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Are you asking if owner comments are illegal?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
NO what I am asking is any of this legal
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can't afford
Bylaws have to be adhered to. Personal opinion can be expressed. Not for profit cannot concert to for profit.if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! ThanksPlease let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
cancel
You received answer and don’t want to remit payment? Ok.
Tina, Lawyer