Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have a ceiling leak in my foyer, kitchen sink drain needs…

Customer Question
I have a ceiling...

I have a ceiling leak in my foyer, kitchen sink drain needs fixed, kitchen cabinets need mounted to the wall. basement wiring is not up to code. Toilet in Bathroom needs mounted securely

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No I informed my LandLord of the issues I am having she wants her rent or I am out I already have her rent in a savings account

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Upper Darby Lansdowne.... Delaware Co. Pa.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That should be it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Are you withholding rent to get them to make repairs?

.

Have you contacted the local Code Enforcement office and requested an inspection?

.

What is your legal question I can help with?

.

.

thanks