Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Having problems with my ho a people not wanting to fix

Customer Question
Having problems with my...

Having problems with my ho a people not wanting to fix anything that needs to be repaired my roof and leaking almost a year now real bad and my insurance has paid for the inside but I need the outside completely fixed before I fix the inside and they keep giving me excuses and blowing smoke up my rear

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

I have mailed a letter to them explaining that I need to take it to another level because I'm tired of hearing excuses and my house is getting worse mold throughout the house

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

The house located 9070 J moonshine Hollow Laurel Maryland 20723

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I go to all the condo Associated meeting also I have been putting my money into an escrow account every month never messed them up yet and I refuse to pay them because they haven't done no repairs in my house has been getting mold throughout I have to close the room completely off I am fed up with the nonsense and also I was informed that all the money that was stolen or misused funds was stolen last year and that's the reason why they can't fix anything but we've been paying for the last two years since this situation that happened

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/24/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! Thanks