Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I just appealed an eviction order and received a 24hr

Customer Question
I just appealed an...

I just appealed an eviction order and received a 24hr notice. what do i do

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Yes. paid the fee and bond today and filed all paper work

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

In las vegas nv

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I still have have a valid lease and i paid March rent in full the landlord accepted it march 9th and cashed it. on the hearing status check 03/20/18 she retured my rent.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Did this order come from the court?