Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Landlord / tentant. No local lawyer yet sarasota fl. Mold /

Customer Question
Second opinion] landlord / tentantJA...
Second opinion] landlord / tentantJA: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?Customer: no local lawyer yet sarasota flJA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?Customer: mold / installation / medical billsJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: no
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/23/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

If you can post your legal question and some of the back story about what is going on, I should be able to help..

.

.

thanks

The house I am renting has mold and toxic instalation blowing from the ducts.
What is the best way I can be reimbursed for $700-3000 of medical expenses from landlord?Is the only way through small claims court once I leave?

Do you have some evidence in the form of tests or doctor's reports that state that the cause of any illness/medical expenses are from this?

.

Are you still living there now?

.

How long ago did you find out about these issues?

.

.

thanks