Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

If you have a commercial building and a standard commercial…

Hello if you have...

Hello if you have a commercial building and a standard commercial lease and leak pops up outside the building Who is responsible

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Texas

3/23/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer
What caused the leak?
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Old pipes
Landlord would be liable. Landlord has to maintain the structure and interior elements.if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! ThanksPlease let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 29 days ago

XXXXXXXXXXX

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I like the fact that Olivia called me and I will use the service again in the future I am curious how much it would cost to get her to review a 10 page contract
Please ask her. If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I like the idea of being able to call the chat thing is kind a hard for me so I guess I don’t really want to be put on a subscription for a chat so I would like to cancel my Subscription and be able to use your phone service in the future if you could tell me how to do that it would be awesome thank you for your attention
Got it.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
is there a way to do that
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Like a phone number I can save in my contacts
Just come back to the site and seek out an expert.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Ok Thank you
Very welcome.
Infolawyer, Lawyer