Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I tried getting a landlord lawyer and got an advirtisement.

Customer Question
I tried getting a...

I tried getting a landlord lawyer and got an advirtisement

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?

New York no local atto

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

None

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/23/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Olivia Kent,
 replied 3 months ago
Olivia Kent

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
.

What can I answer for you? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed.