Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
94475420

I owned a property which i sold to a realtor. We did a

Customer Question

hello, I owned a property which i sold to a realtor. We did a contract in which he would pay me a small amount over a term of 10 years. I just found out the he passed away early this year in Feb. I went to the condo to see if anyone was living there, and the woman explained that she paid him for the condo cash. Which i don't understand how if he hasn't paid me in full. Now that he has passed, I don't think he had a will and he was not married. Doesn't the responsibility go to the kids?or do i take repossesion?
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page. What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: no
JA: Where is the condo located?
Customer: dallas texas
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no i think thats it
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 8 months ago.

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for posting your debt recovery claim today. I'm attorney Bill assisting you with your past due debt. If you sold the property without securing your debt on the property you need to file a claim against the owner's estate at this stage.

You need to file a written claim against his estate with the executor of his estate.

You can also file the claim yourself with the probate court in the county where the owner died.

The entire death recovery process and guide is explained here:

http://tamborellolaw.com/wp-content/themes/tamborello/downloads/Advocate_Tamborello.pdf

We are here to helps so please follow up with me as required.

In return by leaving positive feedback today I will get a credit for my time.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS or your rating is always much appreciated.

Best

Attorney Bill