Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Tenant law? I responded to the complaint and today i

Customer Question
Tenant law? Lawyer's Assistant:...

Tenant law?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has the tenant taken so far? Have they prepared or filed any paperwork?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

I responded to the complaint and today i recieved a second complaint

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Different case number

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/23/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer,

Thank You for posting your civil litigation and landlord-tenant law question to justanswer this evening. I'm attorney Bill assisting you with your legal request.

If you have been served with two separate civil summons you will need to respond to both allegations.

This is done by filing a timely answer with the court and plaintiff either accepting or denying the underlying facts.

You may also be able to file a pretrial contest to the plaintiff's case.

If you have a copy of the complaints this is something I do as a premium service due to the time involved.

You can submit them here through the site and I can make a review offer available.

In relation to my answer you have just 20 days to file an answer denying the plaintiff's claims so time is of the essence.

Please follow with me as required.

In return remember to rate my answer positively today.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback to get a credit for my time.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated in this regard.

Thanks

Attorney Bill