Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My home is in foreclosure process and I have done a same…

Customer Question
My home is in...

My home is in foreclosure process and I have done a same rate and term assumption with usda. I've go a summons I seen in the paper online and I have 30 days to respond. Do I still waiting for the assumption and title transfer to go through what should I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

I submitted the assumption/transfer Feb 20th and it started processing with the usda on the 6th of march.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the home located?

Pendleton oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I've contacted the usfa attorney and they know I'm not on the title but I'm on the deed because I created and recorded a new one because of my mother's passing. I've been working with the usda to assume and cure the arearage.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
The publication is as the 28th of February I have 30 days from then. To respond
They seem to be working with me but time is counting down.
should just sit tight?
Are you there???
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/23/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

I can call you to discuss. Please request the phone call

Please accept the phone offer and I will call you to discuss. Look forward to speaking.