Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

There are laws intended to protect the rights of mobile home…

Customer Question
There are laws intended...

There are laws intended to protect the rights of mobile home owners in rental parks but the only enforcement is by taking park owners to court,....yet many homeowners are elderly and often financially unable to afford a lawyer, too intimidated by Park Owners and Managers to risk retaliation, many lawyetrs feel there is too little financial incentive to represent the homeowners,

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?

There are hundreds , even thousands who do not file suits and this has gone on for over 40 years in California (Former Gov. Lamm of Colorado described these conditions as concentration camps due to the way the tenants are treated and unable to obtain enforcement. I can give many examples of how homeowners are unfairly treated in violation of the law. Nobody in political power seems toreally give a damn. Lloyd Rochambeau,.... Over 30 years Mobile Home Parks. ***@******.***

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a CA lawyer about this?

Laws are ignored by managers and park owners because they do not care, only for proffits.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Too much to describe just now.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
what can I answer for you?
Tina, Lawyer