Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Real Estate Law I am renting one house in. I am living

Virginia Real Estate Law I...
Virginia Real Estate Law I am renting one house in Virginia. I am living abroad. Am I required to have a Property manager?
3/21/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Not required. Entirely a matter of discretion. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
My real estate agent was the law might have changed 2 years back, which made me ask this question. Please confirm that property manager is not required. Thanks
Not required. Agent may recommend it and may be looking to refer business.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated! Leaving a bonus after rating is very much appreciated.
Infolawyer, Lawyer