Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Did u read my email. This is a very complex situation.

Customer Question
Did u read my...

Did u read my email

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

This is a very complex situation

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Sandpiper isle, lake worth fla

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
i need an attorney to respond to theirs so im represented
Send me an email address so i can forward info? ***@******.***
3/21/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 5 months ago

Thank you for your question

I am sorry, we are not allowed to represent anyone from this site, it is forbidden by state law. If you need an attorney to represent you, please use the same site used by other attorneys http://www.hg.org