Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have an HOA that has mishandled payments. I have gathered…

Customer Question
I have an HOA...

I have an HOA that has mishandled payments

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

I have gathered the paper work.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

FT Myers FL

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The Matter was closed by their attorney in Feb. Now they say there is another issue

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/21/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Hello I am an attorney here to help. What specific questions did you have for me about this today?
The Mishandling of the check lead to a notice of intent to lien that I paid can I get reimbursed for fees.
I see. So did you have to pay more than way you normally would be required to because of their mishandling?