Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I've been disability and getting social security disability.

Customer Question
I've been disability and...

I've been disability and getting social security disability. I have a question regarding my living situation and my environmental illness/ I'm very allergic to fragrances and I live in neighborhood where I'm getting a lot of fragrances coming into my home. I want to know if you can help me solve this problem. My next door neighbor thinks I'm crazy and want to make more issues over this. They do know that I am getting sick almost daily.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I'm in Pittsburgh, PA.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I'm getting some medical records on my hospital ER visits.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I've tried to talk to them about the reactions, and it seems that most of the time, they just make it worse. I don't know what to do about this. I'm thinking about taking the issue to a magistrate.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/21/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: legalgems, Arbitrator replied 4 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Arbitrator

So are you inviting people into your home or is this coming in through windows for example?