Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Under the Manual for Notaries Public for Cuyahoga County -

Customer Question
Second opinion] Under the...

Second opinion] Under the Manual for Notaries Public for Cuyahoga County - State of Ohio.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to an Ohio lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Page 23- Item IX, A Deed Mortgage or Lease

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Should there be a witness to the Ohio Mortgage Deed or Lease-and where in the code does it say that, No action has been taken

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please review Page 23 - attached, Aritcle IX, where in the Ohio Code for Notaries does this come from? Regarding a witness to the lease. Lease is more than 3 years
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Yes you would need a witness to sign the agreement and then you can notarize it under Ohio law.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars ***** and press SEND.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer