Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

How quickly can you draft an offer letter for a property,

Customer Question
How quickly can you...

How quickly can you draft an offer letter for a property, and how much will it cost? I need to make an offer this morning?

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Real Estate Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require). What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No paperwork. Want to make a cash offer to purchase a property as-is.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Seattle Wa

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just need this to happen quickly, that's all.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

Please allow me a few minutes to consider your question. If I can assist I will provide an answer. Otherwise, I will reopen the question for others to assist.
Thanks for using Justanswer!

I do not have 24 hours. If this cannot happen within the hour, I will need to go elsewhere.
Real Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 4 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. There is no specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege formed within this conversation. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

I can draft an example of such a letter now. Please tell me the details you want me to include in such an example, but no need to include any names, addresses, or other identifiers.

I need an offer letter for purchasing real estate

I understand. I can draft an example of such a letter now. Please tell me the details you want me to include in such an example, but no need to include any names, addresses, or other identifiers.

In Seattle WA

Okay. Anything else, or that's it?

This is a real simple request. If it cannot be met, I will search for my own sample. Can you do this?
Okay, I'm going to disconnect from this. It's not working.
Please disregard my request

Okay. I was happy to provide one - I simply wanted to know if you wanted specifics in the letter such as what would be the end date of the offer, form of acceptance, etc.

All the best.