Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Can I have one living trust for US property and another for…

Can I have one living...
Can I have one living trust for US property and another for my Philippine property? For Philippine properties, can I do one Will for my family side and another for my husband’s side? (Note: please do not post my questions in your Apps or websites. I see a couple of completed cases posted online. Please treat my case privately. Thank you for your understanding)
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer
To all of the above, yes.
You may want to ensure all documents are held collectively to avoid confusion.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
Thank you.
Very welcome. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
Infolawyer, Lawyer