Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I found mold in my kitchen about 7 weeks ago. A restoration…

Customer Question
I found mold in...

I found mold in my kitchen about 7 weeks ago. A restoration company came in about a week after and started to pull up my floor. Since then I have 3/4 floor installed. That’s it.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I fired them. Now I have to figure out what to do myself. I am a widow and have no idea what to do. I sent them a letter telling them how disappointed I am

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just have been living in a kitchen like a camper. I am very stressed over my living conditions.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/20/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, do you have a legal question for us?

can I take them to small claims court
I would like to know if I would have a case
For $5.00 can I get a yes or no answer

Thank you for your reply.

Before you get any answer from us, you better read the terms of service of this site that you agreed upon so that you are not angry later. If you agree to those terms, we would be more than happy to give you even more than a yes or no answer.

Ok so no answer. Then you better not charge me the $31

I am glad to answer, you but until you agree that you understand the process I will not do so. I remain more than ready to answer all your questions, but I do not want you angry at me when the site charges you more than you expected.

Just tell me you understand and I will be more than happy to answer instead of responding with angry replies.

Never mind

Sorry, this service is not for everyone. Since you cannot communicate in writing, you may want to go see a local attorney in person for assistance. Customer service will refund your deposit to this site. Thank you again and I am so sorry you could not communicate with us. Best wishes.