Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I live in a development located in South Carolina we have a…

Customer Question
Hi I live in...

Hi I live in a development located in South Carolina we have a board and various committees including an ARB I have requested approval from them to construct a small Avery in my back yard, our convenient and buy laws do not cover an Avery I guess no one has every requested permission to build one. Since its not covered in the convenient or buy laws what option does the ARB have. What conditions need to be met for them to add or change a convenient or buylaw

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Yes i have i presented them with an application and photos along with a plot plan they have not made a decision yet but if they say no and its not covered in the convenients or buy laws where do I stand

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a SC lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No is there a charge for this

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/19/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
This is not free. Do you still want an answer?
No thank you