Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am trying to find out about a LLC for my new bussiniss.

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** i am trying to find out about a LLC for my new bussiniss

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

I have open a small contracting company. I need advise and a lawyer for my real estate bussiness

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Call soon as possible ****************** Robert

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 6 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. There is no specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege formed within this conversation. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

Sure - what would you like to know about the LLC?