Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

How is a land encroachment best to deal with. Chapin SC

How is a land...

How is a land encroachment best to deal with

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the land located?

Chapin SC 29036

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer
A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Next legal action for declaratory judgment and an injunction.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
A neighbor has encroached on a portion of my land, chopping a few tress down and has moved stakes on a survey that I have paid for.

You can report to the police, and consider a lawyer cease and desist letter, demanding compensation for the trees.

I am lost and prefer to chat

No call needed. I replied above on options. Please review and feel free to follow up.

Infolawyer, Lawyer
I want to chat and am not satisfied I want to cancel my request and get my card refunded, thanks you anyway!
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started

I replied in chat. let me know what about my answer I can clarify