Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My husband and I purchased a home 20 years ago. we took out…

Customer Question
Hi, my husband and...

Hi, my husband and I purchased a home 20 years ago. we took out a second morgatege. He passed in 2014 I still live in the home it is not paid for my daughter wants me to move in with her. How do i go about leaving the house what do I go about this

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the home located?

Selma, Alabama

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/19/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: KLAW, Arbitrator replied 4 months ago
KLAW
KLAW, Arbitrator
Good afternoon. I am a legal expert attorney will assist you today.Do you want to sell the property or walk away from it?
sorry i'm just getting back to you.what is the best way to go
I can not afford 59.00 right now I will have to get back with you
Ok