Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Irrigation, legal question who can connect to my irrigation…

Customer Question
Irrigation, legal question who...

Irrigation, legal question who can connect to my irrigation lateral run after it leave SRP distribution system?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

neighbor wants irrigation to their property and they want to cut and connect to system outside of my property. system is mine, i'm only one connected to it.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nothing else Pearl, thank you.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/18/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Sorry...but I am not sure I understand...can you provide some more context?

Mr. Simmons, I would like to discontinue and discontinue this inquiry.
Cancel my question.

You would need to contact customer service that that.

I'm not prepared at this time to continue. Thank you, ***** ***** later.

Again, you can contact customer service if you desire a refund.

Sorry I had to cut this session short at this time.
Again, thank you for your time.

You are quite welcome