Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I want as estimate for a quiet title action in Hamilton

I want as estimate...

I want as estimate for a quiet title action in Hamilton Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Nothing since a attempted foreclosure in 2011 which was dismissed without prejudice

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to an Ohio lawyer about this?

Not yet but getting ready to now doing some research into my cost since six years have passed

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes in the foreclosure they lost the note and did not give me the rights in section 22 concerning expedited procedure

3/18/2018

Thank you for your question.

I am sorry state law forbids any of the attorneys on this site from representing any customer of this site. You would need to engage a local attorney at the same site used by other attorneys http://www.hg.org and they charge about $300 per hour plus costs for a quiet title case.

Thank you
Irwin Law
Phone call session started