Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Ive been renting this house Im in since September 2010. I am…

Customer Question
My name is***** been...

My name is***** been renting this house Im in since September 2010. I am on a month to month basis. My landlord gave me thirty days to leave on Friday. There is no way I can do this in a month . What recourse ,if any, do I have? I need at least 45 to 60 days.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

In lawrenceville Ga

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/18/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

Are you online with me?