Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

If I send you a contract can you check it for validity on a…

If I send you a...
If I send you a contract can you check it for validity on a guy I have known
If not valid I would like to know
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Ok.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Document
Are you asking if the certificate is a binding agreement?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I asking if it is binding and real
It is not binding. It contains no terms, not signed by both sides. It is at most a unilateral representation and without legal force.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you
Very welcome. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!Leaving a bonus after rating is very much appreciated.
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Infolawyer, Lawyer