How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RealEstateAnswer Your Own Question
RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 34274
Experience:  10+ years in handling Leases, Landlord-Tenant, Foreclosures,Mortgages, and Eviction cases
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
RealEstateAnswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thank you in 2014 my wife move and I been in the apartment

This answer was rated:

Thank you in 2014 my wife move and I been in the apartment for four years now the new managers say that was wrong for the old managers did wrong for let keep the apartment
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No I will meet with them Monday
JA: Where is the apartment located?
Customer: Hattiesburg ms
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can I lost the apartment

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you please clarify your question?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
How much I have to pay for this

I do not have access to that information but customer service can assist. Please contact them and once you do, we can proceed, if you want to, as the site does charge a fee.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have payed $60.00 all ready I have not got an answer yet if you can't help me tell me so
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am not heard from you what wrong with what I want to know

Yes, I can help and I need for you to clarify your question and concern.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Okay I need to know this my wife move into a apartment two years later after we got married and my name was put on the lease agreement the old managers is gone new managers say that was wrong do I have to go in and shine a lease agreement because when my wife move I was given the apartment and I been in the apartment for four years can I lost the apartment I want to know

If you were added to the lease, you would have a legal right to be there and reside there. If the lease has expired, you would be considered a month to month tenant and if the new management wants you to sign a lease, they can ask that you do so and only have it in your name. There is nothing wrong with you living there for four years and renting month to month but they can have you sign a lease now, if they desire.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I talked to them Friday she said that she would work to. keep me in my house but they have been moving the older people out I think that what they want to make all the older people out it's been going on

They can not discriminate against you because of age and if they are doing this, you could have a basis to file a complaint against them and sue.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I k know Monday morning what is going on will I be able to get back to you after I have seen them or call you to let you know what happened

Yes, you can return to this page and I will be happy to respond. Not a problem.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I will do just that thank you you have helped me when I find out anything I will be letting you know

Ok, thanks

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
You was so helpful I going to give you a 100 rating

You are welcome. Please let me know if there is anything else, as I would be happy to respond. If not, please remember to rate my help at this time at the top of this page, prior to leaving, so I can receive the proper credit, for our time together. A 5 STAR rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

RealEstateAnswer and 5 other Real Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you