Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am a tenant in a lawsuit with my landlord and looking for…

Hello i am a...

Hello i am a tenant in a lawsuit with my landlord and looking for an attorney

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

I have filed the lawsuit and have submitted some evidence with the court i got a building inspector coming in Tuesday recording the harassing voicemail and get witness together

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Olney Springs

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The landlord has nothing in writing about how much i pay for rent or anything of that nature i was promised a five year lease that never happened and several modification to property that i was never completed

3/16/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer

what can I answer for you?

I'm on a set income and have found it difficult in finding an attorney that represent tenant and I want to figure out what my next set I'm at an impasse with for filing a motion to set

not clear what you are asking though

if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! Thanks
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started