Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

As a Buyer's Agent Broker (non-MLS) in Wisconsin I cannot…

As a Buyer's Agent...

As a Buyer's Agent Broker (non-MLS) in Wisconsin I cannot get a Listing Agent for a large full-service brokerage to allow me to show his listing to my client. I've never run into this before. What recourse do I have?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

On line request to schedule showing & phone call last weekend to that RE group agents

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a WI lawyer about this?

No.

3/16/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer
what is reason for refusal?
He claimed there was an offer from a buyer excluded in the listing. However after six days it has not been changed on MLS and it still offered.
It may not have been updated yet. In my experience brokers leave it up or contact may be in process. That said if you believe broker is holding it without cause consider an email or Letter from local counsel. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. that should prompt showing or at least details.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Good luck! Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
The reply was generic and worth the $5 for the Atty. source references.
But I see my credit card has been charged $31 and I don’t recall that being explained anywhere. What’s with that?
I do not see pricing. I responded to what you asked promptly and to the point. If you want to pay $5 I will let customer service know.
Five dollars is what I agreed to. If there would’ve been more substance to the reply. I’d be willing to pay more.
JustAnswer set the terms.
No worries. $5 it is then. Have a nice weekend and good luck on your deals.
Infolawyer, Lawyer