Real Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified real estate lawyer who will answer your question

Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

More related answers
All real estate lawyers are VERIFIED
The secretary-treasurer of my FL HOA personally witnessed water
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
The secretary-treasurer of my FL HOA personally witnessed water coming from my home damage which was caused by a back up of the septic system outside of my building and didn't notify me of this incide… read more
How do you get name off title of property can you just be bought
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
How do you get name off title of property can you just be bought out or must you sell property… read more
What are my rights as a landlord when a tenant dies? Can I
Barrister, Lawyer
What are my rights as a landlord when a tenant dies? Can I just let the family in to the rental property to take the deceased's stuff?… read more
in florida. my neighbor has a 2nd dwelling ,"a guest house"
socrateaser, real estate lawyer
in florida. my neighbor has a 2nd dwelling ,"a guest house" really 2 offices. that set back is 1 foot from my fence . haven't seen the dwelling in the city plans but my zone is minimum 5 feet, the mai… read more
I signed a contract with a survey company on Oct. 13, 2014.
Loren, real estate lawyer
I signed a contract with a survey company on Oct. 13, 2014. They still have not finished the paper work. The property has been surveyed. 1/2 acre added to 1 acre. Putting steel building on 1/2 acre. T… read more
I moved from one apartment to the next one over (same landlord
Barrister, Lawyer
I moved from one apartment to the next one over (same landlord and same lease) . A week later she mention there were some damages on the apartment I moved from and that it will be taken out of the sec… read more
Why this can be possible? Total Estimated Market Value
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
Why this can be possible? Total Estimated Market Value $181,400 Total Taxable Market Value $31,400… read more
Easement Question - The county has a prescriptive easement
Seattle Scott
Seattle Scott, Private practice attorney
Easement Question - The county has a prescriptive easement for a dirt road across my property. No legal right of way or easement has been written or filled but is assumed based on historical usage. Do… read more
We are a homeowner and there is a drive way to the side of
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
We are a homeowner and there is a drive way to the side of our house which is part of our property. The other half belongs to a neighbor next door. There is a business behind us that has been there fo… read more
I have a mortgage, where foreclosure proceedings were started
LawTalk, Attorney
I have a mortgage, where foreclosure proceedings were started 10/17/09. It was subsequently dismissed. The loan has since been transferred to Everhome, and now Greentree. Is there a statute of limitat… read more
I own a $700,000 piece of real estate, my investor partners
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
I own a $700,000 piece of real estate, my investor partners are on title only for guarantees to get better financing terms. The real estate has increased in value to $900,000. The investors asked me t… read more
, I am hoping you can help. I live in NJ The bank was
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, JD Honors Graduate
Hi, I am hoping you can help. I live in NJ The bank was trying to foreclose on my home. They had tried in the past and it sat for too long, so it was finally thrown out. The bank was forced to start t… read more
hey Richard I have sort of the same situation. But what should i do if
Richard, Owner
hey Richard I have sort of the same situation. But what should i do if the developer wants to keep extending the closing? we have extended once before and they are offering more money to put in escrow… read more
I live in Southern Indiana in a condominium on the river.
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
I live in Southern Indiana in a condominium on the river. The HOA is having a meeting on Thurs concerning pets. Owners who live on the property are allowed to have pets, but they are trying to prohibi… read more
Hi, I am the president of a very small (14 unit) townhouse
PAX Attorney
PAX Attorney, Attorney
Hi, I am the president of a very small (14 unit) townhouse complex in North Carolina. We have two buildings, with 7 units per building. One of the end units has developed cracks on the exterior brick … read more
We rent an apartment in the state of NY (not NYC), and our
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
We rent an apartment in the state of NY (not NYC), and our landlord has failed to address repair requests. Additionally, we were never supplied with a Lead Disclosure Form. I had the paint tested and … read more
Ok. Hello my name is Kelley. I am direct descendent of the
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
Ok. Hello my name isXXXXX am direct descendent of the Clump family in Dover, Oklahoma. My family owns 240 acres that is bordered by the Cimarron River. Over the years the river has moved and we have g… read more
Is there any California case law to support the contention
LegalEagle
LegalEagle, Attorney at Law
Is there any California case law to support the contention that in a dispute regarding the width of an easement of way for ingress and egress which was granted "over the present traveled road", the wi… read more