Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I got a notice to go to court for eviction i was only short…

Customer Question
I got a notice...

I got a notice to go to court for eviction i was only short 85.00 can they evict me based on that

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

I live at 174 white pine circle apt 302 stafford va 22554

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That is all

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/14/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

No, Court will not evict. It will normally mediate a payment plan for you to pay and then dismiss the case. If my reply is acceptable, please respond "yes"

awaiting your reply, thanks.