Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I would like someone to look over a rent to own agreement…

I would like someone to...
I would like someone to look over a rent to own agreement
3/14/2018
Lori
Lori, Lawyer

Hello. Let me see if I can assist. Can you upload the agreement?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can how do I send it to you?

Y​ou can upload it on this site using the paperclip icon. You will need to be on a desktop or laptop - not a mobile device.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I want to pay you the $60 but I cant talk as I am at work. Can I send you the documents and pay you and then we communicate via email?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
There are two agreements as we will be renting the first year then purchasing in a year. I have already talked to a mortgage broker to make sure this was a sure possibility.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Did you receive the documents?

G​ot it. We can communicate by the Q&A. Phone call is not required.

G​ive me some time to review.

Lori
Lori, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you trying to call me? I can't talk at the moment as I am at work.

No. I think you initiated the phone request to speak with an expert.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry lol
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry I didn't mean to request a call. I am working with someone online already.
Lori
Lori
Lori, Lawyer