Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I live in Vicksburg MS. I’m an investor and on the Real

Good morning, Lawyer's Assistant:...

Good morning,

Lawyer's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I live in Vicksburg MS. I’m an investor and on the Real Estate contract, I need to add behind my company name, and or assigns. I usually flip the paper to another real estate investor for a finders fee. Does MS state law allow the words and or assigns on its contract?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Yes, It is Mississppi

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Not yet, I just had a broker tell me that it is not allowed in this state

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Yes it can be added to the agreement, provided agreed by all parties to the agreement.

Awesome, thank you

Very welcome. Kindly rate me 5 stars

Infolawyer, Lawyer