Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My and my ex girl owned a property together and she went…

Customer Question
My and my ex...

My and my ex girl owned a property together and she went behind my back and took me off the title what can I do to get my half?

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Vermillion South dakota

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I’m unsure all I know is I’m now not on the title anymore and she did it behind my back

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don’t know uet

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/14/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Were you on the deed with her as a co-owner of the property?

.

What makes you think you are "off the title"?

.

.

thanks