Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

A friend and I went in together and bought 20acres in Saint…

Customer Question
A friend and I...

A friend and I went in together and bought 20acres in Saint Maries Idaho . My ? Is what do I need to do too have my name taken off the contract

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Not to take my name off

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My friend is not willing to have a document stating that if he dies I would get the full acres. I'm willing to do this

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/13/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What do you mean "take name off contract"? Can you provide some context?

My friend and I are on a real estate contact.
I want to take my name off of this contract

THe contract in question...is it a "contract"...meaning, that both sides have agreed that the contract is in force? And you have signed the contract?

I'm trying to give you my credit card number it won't let it go through. It's a good card so something is wrong on your end. I don't understand why you can't understand my question

You need to contact customer service...I am a user like you (not an employee)....I have no control over billing...

I think it's pretty semple I want to take my name off of the real estate contact.
Off

I had asked a question to clarify...

It seems that I'm wasting your time. I will find someone else

I wish you the best

I'm not happy with the way you did this. You wasted my $5 question just to get more money. I will be contacting the better business bureau