Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

We are trying to sell our home the lender who is a private…

Customer Question
We are trying to...

We are trying to sell our home the lender who is a private party refuses to provide a payoff amount do you know what law covers that

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet we just found out yesterday that they refuse and said they were going to start foreclosure??? Also house is sold and in escrow

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/13/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help today - Who is the mortgage provider? Are you delinquent in payments?