Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

How do I get my property back after I given it to my son…

How do I get...
How do I get my property back after I given it to my son.
3/13/2018
legalgems
legalgems, Arbitrator

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Is there a basis for requesting the return of the property?

He's not going to do what he promised. He isn't going to do anything he said he was going to do.
I have to keep up the house.

If there is an implied or oral contract and one of the parties is in breach of that contract, the nonbreaching party can sue to void the contract. If the court determines the contract is materially breached (goes to the very heart of the matter) the court may void the contract and restore the parties to the position they were in prior to the breach and formation of the contract.

Hello; just checking in on the above.
If you have further questions please post here and I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Otherwise
kindly rate positively (hopefully you feel I have earned 5 stars) to help maintain my high customer satisfaction score and so I know you were satisfied with my services.

The above information is for educational purposes only. An attorney in one's jurisdiction can be located at https://www.americanbar.org/groups/legal_services/flh-home.html
Thank you.

I'm very satisfied with your answer. GOD Bless you

Thank you kindly, and God Bless you and yours as well.

I was very pleased with your apply.
Thanks and GOD BLESS

Thank you!

legalgems
legalgems, Arbitrator