Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I owe about 6 months monthly mortgage payments. Lender wants…

Customer Question
I owe about 6...

I owe about 6 months monthly mortgage payments. Lender wants to forclose. what can I do to stop this.I do not have money to pay.

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Real Estate Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Do you have a phone number. How I pay $5.

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New Jersey. My name is*****: Has any paperwork been filed?

No What I could do to save my house from foreclose.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Filing bankruptcy will help me.I am insolvent.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/13/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help today - Have you received any foreclosure documents from the court? or just the bank?