Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Do you notarize and sign doucuments dealing with properities…

Customer Question
Good afternoon. do you...

Good afternoon. do you notarize and sign doucuments dealing with properities in trinidad west indies?

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

In TRINIDAD WEST INDIES

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

BY A LAWYER IN TRINIDAD

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

MY SISTER WAS SEEING ABOUT IT WITH A LAWYER IN TRINIDAD. SHE DIED IN NY AND I AM WORKING WITH THE LAWYER ON BEHALF OF MY BROTHER AND HER CHILDREN LIVING IN THE US. I LIVE IN WESLEY CHAPEL

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/13/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you. I am sorry we are unable to notarize documents for you. What type of documents do you need notarized?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
To get the title

Can you tell me what you need notarized in order to receive the title?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Documents to show that I get the title on behalf of the family mentioned
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am waiting fo your answer

You can get documents notarized outside of the country at the embassy. Did your sister have a will?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not want any to call. I need an answer without calling since I paid $5.00

Please ignore the call request. I would need to know what type of documents and where they need to be notarized.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Documents to get the land title
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Waiting for an answer

I am sorry I don't know which documents that you are referring to. I will opt out.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

I did not get my problem resolved. I don’t want to continue. Please cancel my membership Hugh ****** 3/16/2018 7:31 AM

Tina, Lawyer