Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

How do I get 3 day evection notice? Overland Park, Kansas…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get 3 day evection notice?

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Overland Park, Kansas 66223

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No. 3 day evection must be posted on rental address?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/13/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

Here is a link: 3 DAY NOTICE

The notice shall be delivered to the tenant’s residence and handed personally to the tenant or someone residing at the premises 12 years or older. If the tenant isn’t available while delivery is made, leaving a copy of the notice in a clear spot will suffice. Certified mail is also an option for delivery and be sure to request a return receipt as it can be used as an affidavit of delivery.

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered professionally and accurately, even if not the answer you were hoping to get, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

Where do I get a 3 day notice to start process?

Click on the link I provided.

3 DAY NOTICE

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question? Please let me know.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you for using JA.