Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

In process of selling my Syosset Home. 11 years ago, we

Customer Question
In process of selling...

In process of selling my Syosset Home.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

11 years ago, we enclosed a open porch and finished a portion of our basement, with permits.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Correction, no permits.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No paperwork. we have a pending offer on a home in Jamesport

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Syosset is in Nassau County, NY, Township of Oyster Bay
need local representation
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

I have read your comments, but I am not sure what your legal question is?

.

Has the city been made aware of this and is now taking legal action?

.

.

thanks