Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am plan to purchase a land, but not sure if I fully

Customer Question
I am plan to...

I am plan to purchase a land, but not sure if I fully understand the legal description of the easment

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Washington Specifically, Vancouver, Washington

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I do have the title report

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just want to understand the easement legal description and mapping it to the survey map so that I understand what it is.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
This is regarding the property with Tax Id of###-##-#### which can be found at http://gis.clark.wa.gov/gishome/Property/?pid=findSN&account=168424000# ***** The legal description is on the page 7 of the title report and the old survey map is on the ClarkCountyWA.pdf file. I believe I understand the property boundary. But I want to know the description of easement. The easement show on that survey is for the north side neighbor of the property.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/14/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I still waiting for reply, do we have ETA on this?
Real Estate Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

What is it that you would like to know about the easement depicted in the survey?