Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

What is the Florida Law if some homeowners have paver patios…

Customer Question
What is the Florida Law...
What is the Florida Law if some homeowners have paver patios in front of their villas on common area ground and other homeowners who have applied for exact same are being rejected? Isn't this to be considered "grandfathering"?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/12/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Normally yes where such added space is no longer available and some owners benefitted and have grandfathered access.If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
I need to know if I am in the right to get our patio also. Others in the HOA have a patio. The board rejected ours. I want to site “grandfather” clause as why we should get ours approved. Please advise.
provided they are available!A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!